Welcome to the most famous hilly landscape of Switzerland wrapped in snow.
Photograph a unique landscape with many small hills, so-called drumlins formed by ancient and long melted glaciers, dotted with single trees with interesting stories behind them. I will gladly take you with me to the Swiss Hobbitland.
The attractions of the photo workshop "The Hills -Winter Magic"
- Unique landscape with beautiful hills and trees
- Spectacular moods at the golden and blue hour
- Coaching and individual support by the photo workshop leader
Topics at the photo workshop "The Hills - Winter Magic"
- Landscape photography with focus on hilly landscape and trees
- Photography during the golden hour and blue hour
- Camera settings (aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance)
- The specific use of filters in landscape photography
- Feedback round and photo critique
- Nature First Principles
January and February 2023 as soon as fresh snow covers the beautiful landscape.
New dates are currently being planned. If you are interested in this workshop, please feel free to add your name to the waiting list by booking. This way you will be the first to receive the announcement of new workshop dates.
approx. from 16:00 to 22:00
Number of participants:
What is included:
✅ Guided tour in English and German by a professional landscape photographer
✅ Nonalcolic Drinks and Snacks included
✅ Theory section
✅ Comprehensive course documentation
✅ Intensive support by the workshop leader(s)
What is not included:
❌ Arrival and return travel cost to our meeting point
❌ Insurance for your equipment as well as personal travel insurance