Welcome to one of the most beautiful landscapes in Switzerland.
Photograph a unique landscape with many small hills, so-called drumlins formed by ancient and long melted glaciers, dotted with single trees with interesting stories behind them. I will gladly take you with me to the Swiss Hobbitland.
The attractions of the photo workshop "The Hills"
- Unique landscape with beautiful hills and trees
- Spectacular moods at the golden and blue hour
- Coaching and individual support by the photo workshop leader
Topics at the photo workshop "The Hills"
- Landscape photography with focus on hilly landscape and trees
- Photography during the golden hour and blue hour
- Camera settings (aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance)
- The specific use of filters in landscape photography
- Feedback round and photo critique
- Nature First Principles
Saturday, 22. April 2023
Saturday, 20. May 2023
approx. from 19:00 to 22:00
Number of participants:
What is included:
✅ Guided tour in English and German by a professional landscape photographer
✅ Nonalcolic Drinks and Snacks included
✅ Theory section
✅ Comprehensive course documentation
✅ Intensive support by the workshop leader(s)
What is not included:
❌ Arrival and return travel cost to our meeting point
❌ Insurance for your equipment as well as personal travel insurance