A beautiful villa rests on a small hill at the end of the cozy lake near Zurich. Surrounded and slightly hidden by magnificent, house-high trees, this villa with its adjoining small house on the right side, the well-known "Wöschhüsli", offers the ideal place to take pictures with long exposures and reflections in the lake.
The great photo subject is also ideal for creating timeblendings. For this we use different settings to combine long time exposures with faster exposures. This way we can create fairytale pictures in which the lake is smooth, the clouds in the sky are soft and the trees around the villa are crisp and sharp.
The icing on the cake is when the lights in the villa go on at the blue hour and breathe life into the dreamlike scenery.
The attractions of the photo workshop "Villa at the Lake"
Beautiful local recreation and nature reserve
- Spectacular moods at the golden and blue hour
- Coaching and individual support by the photo workshop leader
Topics at the photo workshop "Villa at the Lake"
- Landscape photography with focus on longexposures and timeblendigs
- Photography during the golden hour and blue hour
- Camera settings (aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance)
- The specific use of filters in landscape photography
- Feedback round and photo critique
- Nature First Principles
Friday, 20. November 2020
Friday, 11. December 2020
Friday, 15. January 2021
Friday, 26. February 2021
approx. from 16:00 to 21:00
Number of participants:
max. 8 persons
What is included:
✅ Guided tour in English and German by a professional landscape photographer
✅ Nonalcolic Drinks and Snacks included
✅ Theory section
✅ Comprehensive course documentation
✅ Intensive support by the workshop leader(s)
What is not included:
❌ Arrival and return travel cost to our meeting point
❌ Insurance for your equipment as well as personal travel insurance