This one-day landscape photography workshop in the Swiss Jura is perfect for any photographer looking to capture some amazing shots. With fiery sunrises, enchanting waterfalls and cozy sunsets, there's something for everyone here. So come on out and join us for a workshop you won't forget!
The attractions of the photo workshop "Swiss Jura"
- Stunning photos in a beautiful natural landscape and waterfalls
- Many different photo opportunities at different day and light moods
- Coaching and individual support by the photo workshop leader
Topics at the photo workshop "Swiss Jura"
- Landscape and nature photography at a lake, forest and waterfalls
- Wide angle photography, detail photography and abstract photography
- Camera settings (aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance)
- The specific use of filters in landscape photography
- Feedback round and photo critique
- Nature First Principles
Wednesday 24. August 2022
Wednesday 31. August 2022
Full day. Lunch included.
Swiss Jura. The place and meeting point will be announced after registration.
Number of participants:
max. 4 persons
What is included:
✅ Guided tour in English and German by a professional landscape photographer
✅ Nonalcolic Drinks and Lunch included
✅ Theory section
✅ Comprehensive course documentation
✅ Intensive support by the workshop leader(s)
What is not included:
❌ Arrival and return travel cost to our meeting point
❌ Insurance for your equipment as well as personal travel insurance