CHF 500.00 – CHF 1,790.00
Fairytales from the Lakes – Photo Tour Plitvice Lakes National Park
Immerse yourself in the picturesque landscape in the middle of the Plitvice Lakes National Park. This photo tour takes you to the breathtaking lakes and waterfalls of the National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site Plitvice Lakes in the heart of Croatia. Surrounded by a vast forest, countless waterfalls make their way through a unique natural landscape and fill 16 smaller and larger lake basins along the way.
Dates: July 4 – July 8, 2021
Price: CHF 1790.-
The full price of this tour is 1790 Swiss Francs and is due 60 days prior to the tour. Paying it all at once, or the deposit of CHF 500 will reserve your spot at this tour.
- Professional photo tour guide through the Swiss-Croatian landscape photographer Manuel Mohorovic
- Accompanied by professional Swiss landscape photographer Ramon Dürr
- Photo tour will be held in English & German
- 4 nights in charming hotels/guest houses
- Breakfast and dinner
- Entrance fees to the activities according to the announcement
- Transfer from / to Zagreb airport to the flight connections recommended by us
- Transfer to the photo locations on site in a comfortable mini van
- Intensive support and instruction by the workshop leaders
- Comprehensive travel information
- Individual arrival and return Zagreb Airport
- Transfer from / to the airport on a different arrival / departure than recommended by us
- lunches and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses, tips, etc.
- Cancellation costs insurance, travel insurance
- Insurance for your equipment
Deposit, Remaining Balance, Full Amount